Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday: What's on my mind?

Good morning!

In case my list may interest you today...

1. Re-introducing Quaker Instant Oatmeal into my diet. This is still my favourite after years of switching brands. I take this with Anlene powder milk. Strong heart & strong bones!

2. 20th day on Clarisonic. To be honest I'm still adjusting and still on the fence about this. Did I go through the purging stage? I think I am currently in that phase (which is really sad despite the many effort to avoid it altogether). One clear thing is no more black heads!

3. Just finished Thousand Spleandid Suns by Khaled Hosseini last weekend. A 'moving' book indeed.

4. Currently starting Hurting Distance by Sophie Hannah.

5. As I'm writing this, I've had 500ml of water. 1.5L more to go!

Have a blessed week everyone!
xx

No comments: