Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday: What's on my mind?

Some new addition to my already complicated & confusing skincare routine...

 What can be more rewarding than purchasing lipsticks after a long crappy day?
However, i survived the swatches and came out of Watsons a happy girl with Avene below...
FYI for now before i write proper reviews on Sukin - sadly they broke me out. Decided to try Avene Cleanance range and it was really kind of the BA to give me 4 samples! I just love samples!
Some other samples i currently have...
  
Sample box :)))
Some stuff i picked up for my duty travel needs - last minute in KLIA!
Its bizarre I tell you even after so many rounds of traveling - i can still miss out everything essential in skincare.
Was in Singapore for a day trip - itchy hands just had to pick up something from duty free and got this - equivalent to RM45. Curious to know what is all the hype about! For someone who curls her eyelash...3 times a year?
Additions for 2012! Kenzo Amour LE is absolutely beautiful. Very unique scent!

Have a great week ahead & be blessed!
xx 

No comments: