Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WOW: Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque

WOW is all i have to say for this product!!! I've been vegitating for the last two weeks - so many updates actually but just plain lazy or rather too many other things occupying my head - but i just had to shout out about this product from Kiehls - Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque.

I got this product as a sample - had no idea what to expect, just decided to use it since i was masking my hair too and wow - my face was immediately brighter and the amazing thing is my pores, especially on the nose... shrank!!! i was honestly, honestly blown away. suddenly so excited! i'm just sharing for the sake of sharing - wish you could see how excited i am still. I quickly went to the website to read reviews and actually everyone who tried it commented on it mainly decreasing pore size. so exciting!!! its at USD23...i'm not hesitating to get it! yeay!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Babe! Thanks for the review! looking for a new mask! Anne