Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Drugstore hauls 20 Dec 2011

My love for Sukin is growing - I went on to restock their Foaming Facial Cleanser. This duo deal is really a bargain at two bottles for RM36.90; each bottle is only ~RM18.50! For an organic product, nothing beats this. I still have another unopen bottle in stock but...assuming that it'll take 1.5 months to use up a bottle, its some security to know I have some for the next 5 months! I hope to review this soon but as of now, this has helped my skin tremendously. I can't wait to switch to the whole Sukin skincare altogether! 

Well except for their toner though. Sukin's toner is a spray/mist form that I'm not a big fan of. I like the more traditional or "tangible" idea of pouring toner out onto the cotton pad first :)

Speaking of which...I also did purchase a toner from an upcoming organic brand, Esmeria Organics. Briefly, they have products for three different skin types - dry&mature, normal&combination and oily&acne prone. I am somewhat combination with the nose particularly, very very oily. I chose to try the Alpine Willowherb Purifying Toner for Oily & Acne prone skin. What sold me of course was the "anti blemish action" claim. I just love that phrase. Let's hope its for real!

I am currently using Eucerin Dermo Purifyer which I will not repurchase (almost done with it thank God) and Loreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimising Smoother with half a bottle to go but definitely not repurchasing due to its alcohol content. Honestly I don't know what these toners have done for my skin...I just want to use them up asap!

Last interesting item is of course my new Loreal Colour Riche lipstick in British Red! This range is on sale now in Watson for only abt RM23-ish! (Watson card members only tho...) I read reviews that this red is a good mix for warm n cool tones - had to try. I must rock red lips more often! Fyi, its made in USA :) pics soon!

Looking at the products make me happy! I think they will work well too!

No comments: