Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Drugstore hauls 29 Nov 2011

Some good deals I came across today:

1. Darlie Toothpaste - RM14.80 Free 100g

If u're not picky with brands :) personally I think toothpastes are really expensive! Is it just me?

2. Sukin foaming facial cleanser - 2 bottles for RM36.90

This is not new, the deal has been around for quite some time. Read some good reviews on it and why not since its organic and I am also currently (in fact, always) on the hunt for a new cleanser anyways.

I also sneaky-ly purchased Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation in colour 103, True Ivory. For the record I'm an NC20 I believe. I do love my daily morning regime with Etude Magic BB cream despite it falling short on a lot of criterias actually but kinda needed an in between coverage, lighter than medium. Hopefully its somewhere there, between light and medium coverage!

Nicole if you're still waiting I truly apologize for not getting back on the Avon Ideal White pre makeup base yet! It is an additional step from my current routine because I've basically just use BB cream for the past 3 months or so. One thing I do remember though it has shimmer in it (possibly due to the SPF) and for tht I chose to not use on a daily basis for work.

I have tons and tons of stories to write - just a matter of time. I love it that I can post directly via Blackberry! Then again the question comes up on how do I sync both blogspot and twitter...hmmm

Till then have a great day everyone! Lots of love. Xx

No comments: