Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

cyberworld & whats on my playlist?

last week i was surfing like mad. oh how i miss the cyber world! i havent done this in a long long long time-since i started work actually. reading blogs...staying in people.com & instyle.com & victoriasecret.com for hours...you-tube-ing...man...i kinda miss all this.oh and not to forget stalking in facebook! funstuff! tho not as bad as before, still, its something i dont do that often anymore. there's internet in the office but its really slow and more than often i can't even load hotmail, yahoo mail or gmail. surprisingly occasional peeks and touch&go in facebook still ok but then not syiok la. and how i miss blogging too. and the same wish of if only i could write & pen down my thoughts better-rather than just putting down lyrics-they mean something to me but how would it reflect my situation then, i can't express. the saying that goes "when words fail to speak, music will say it all" (actually i cincai say but it sounds something like that lah). it constantly amazes me how some lyrics can capture so much emotion in one short sentence. ah...see,i am very emo.
speaking of music, this is my current playlist: tell me you love those songs too =) lots of love!

1. when it hurts - avant
2. everybody knows - john legend
3. plain white t's - 1234
4. always be my baby - david cook
5. boom boom pow - BEP (best dance song ever!)
6. decode - paramore
7. everything - alanis morisette
8. father & friend - alain clark
9. part of the list - neyo
10. dance like there's no tomorrow - paula abdul (gets me moving hey!)
11. back at one - brian mcknight (all time fav :-))
12. poker face - lady gaga (this is addictive!)

No comments: