1. What’s your ambition?
To love and find satisfaction in my job & have a loving family.
2. Who is more important to you, Boyfriends or friends?
3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Never. Life is too precious.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Yes in something i'm very sure of; no when i'm surrounded by people who i think are better.
5. How many babies you want?
hmm. a lot? haha.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes. There will always be a rainbow.
7. What is your goal for this year?
to ace in my thesis and really decide what i want to do next. i still can't decide what to do next!
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
9. What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)Christ-centered, funny, sweet, polite, doesn't take anyone or anything for granted, humble, sensitive to surroundings, witty, open, true and real to himself.
10. What are you really afraid of?
not living life to the fullest.
11.What are your bad habits?
must always buy more than one item in any shop. say i only needed one thing, will purposely go find another to make it 2.
very good procastinator.
tend to frown a lot. i dont really know why. its like a natural thing.
12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you?
hmm. you're wasting your time.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
i try to.
14. What does flying means to you?a means of transportation?
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
i'm missing a lot of poeple right now. i want to see them!
16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
stuff for my new room when i moved back to kajang. thanks abi, mel and wai lune =)
17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words:
Smart, pretty, brave, exciting & fun.
18. What have you done to yourself that made you happy?
appreciate my self.
19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
Satisfied with whatever i'm doing, blessed with a loving family of my own and ready to unveil untapped potential in me.
20. A song that meant a lot to you?
Doesn't really matter by Janet Jackson. I meant what she sang though circumstances change.
Instructions: Remove 1 question form above and add in your personal question.
Tag 8 other people.
2. Daniel Bong
3. Hoc Mun