Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

i believe

hmmm. i dont really write well. or rather, am not that expressive of my feelings. however,i can look and sound certain and confident of something i believe. but i am still not expressive. i find it hard to put feelings into words. thats why i enjoy music and books a lot because i always find stories or phrases or lyrics that relates to me. thanks to being melancholic.

this is an excerpt fron the song hunger by fireflight.

"there's an ache you can't erase
a yearning that you can't replace
and you want Him, and you need Him, but you act like He's not there
you know that you're hollow and something's missing here
so you push and you pull the hole in your soul
but you can't make the hunger disappear"


i believe that there is more to life than this. than all that we see in this world.

i believe that we were meant to live for so much more.

i believe that a good life, a better life is not wishful thinking.

i believe that believing there is more to this, generates hope.

i believe in a hope that never fails.

i believe in a hope that is everlasting, true, faithful, never changing and real.

i believe that hope can never be found in mere human.

i believe that hope is in Christ; and Christ alone.

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation ; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62:5-6

No comments: